Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Vacation With Old Friends

A Vacation With old Friends

Today is my last post until my wife and I return from a vacation with two of our dear friends and their wonderful wives. The guys are two old friends that I first met in Cub Scouts.

Life-long friends are wonderful. If you have them, or redicover them, they can be a very special link to your past and warm pleasure in your present. They can be the most comfortable company. Some of what you may have forgotten, they will remember and visa versa: This can be a hoot! Reunions with old friends can be the best times of great enjoyment.

We will board a cruise and voyage through the Panama Canal. God willing, I will be posting here again on January 11, 2010.

God Bless,

Dr. Tom

P.S. Look for good behavior in your loved ones and others and let them know how much you appreciate what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment