Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spiritual Devotions for Peace of Mind

Spiritual Devotions for Peace of Mind

My wife and I have been reading from a daily devotion book and have found it to be very good food for the soul.

I want to recommend it to you because it appears to me to be "cognitive therapy" from God.

There are so many stressors in life that cause any one of us humans to suffer anxiety, anger, fear, and hopelessnes.

There are many ways to combate these bad and damaging feelings. The daily devotion book that I will now recommend to you is just one of the ways. The following is the citation for this wonderful book.

Jesus Calling: Devotions for Every Day of the Year, by Sarah Young
Published by Thomas Neslon, Inc., Nashville Tennessee
Email: specialmarket@thomasnelson.com

Dr. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment